Any questions? We have answers
Here you will find frequently asked questions about how our service works, both from a user perspective as well as from an organisations perspective
What does it mean to have a digital identity?
How do I use a digital identity?
One phone = one app = one digital identity = only YOUR data
What happens to my data if I lose or break my phone?
- If you backed up your data with sideos backup, you can re-install the sideos app on a new device and restore your Credentials with a simple verification process.
- You can choose to ask the issuers to re-issue your Credentials.
- You have to try to collect them again, if possible.
What happens if someone steals my phone?
Can I share a Credential with someone else?
Can I get a Credential if my smartphone camera is broken?
How do I manage my data if I have 2 phones? Does any phone correspond to a single digital ID?
Does sideos technology work offline? For example, you do not have a signal down in the basement parking lot. How do you show your Credential for parking if you’re offline?
How do I control and update my data?
- With whom = which service provider is allowed to see them
- To which extent = you select which data to share
- When = upon request of the service provider and when it’s needed. The business side no longer stores any data.
Concerning passwordless and more user-friendly login for the user, what is the value added compared to login with Google/Facebook/Apple ID?
Is sideos GDPR compliant?
Why should you rely on us and not on an extremely secure database?
If we purchase SSIaaS, can we integrate it with our marketing/CRM tool? If yes, how?
Is SSI based on blockchain? Does it work only with blockchain?
What does a customer (company) need to integrate SSIaaS? What is the timing? What is the cost?